Ingelise Stuijts respects your privacy. This Privacy Statement explains how any personal information you provide on our site is processed and used by us. This Privacy Statement is designed to protect you, our users, by informing you what personal information is collected, what we do with that information, with whom we share it, how long we keep it and the methods we use to collect it. Your use of the WOODARCH website is subject to your agreement with this policy.
Information we collect
We respect the rights of our users and do not collect personal information through our website, with the following exception:
- information gathered automatically when you visit the website
For general web browsing, certain information is automatically recorded in the website log files, which may include:
- the IP address of the computer from which you access the website
- the date and time each computer accesses the website
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded by each computer
- the type and version of the browsers being used to access the website
- the addresses of any third party webpages which refer visitors to our website
What do we do with the log file information?
We have an agent to whom this information is made available so that it can provide us with analysis and reporting services. This agent has provided written confirmation to us that it will comply with the relevant data protection obligations by keeping information secure and not using it for any purpose other than which it was provided. An archive of these website log files and associated analysis and reports are retained by us (for as long as legally permitted) as a way of measuring patterns of website traffic over the years and in order to facilitate future planning.
Ingelise Stuijts complies with the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. No personal information will be retained for longer than is necessary to fulfill a legitimate business need or as required by applicable law.
Ingelise Stuijts takes appropriate measures to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and periodically updates its security measures in light of current technologies. You need to be aware, however, of inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. Ingelise Stuijts cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any personal information you submit to her via internet. If you have concerns in this regard, please contact Ingelise Stuijts through other ways such as post or telephone.
Our website may also be linked to websites operated by third parties. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party sites do not constitute endorsement on the part of Ingelise Stuijts of those sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of the owners and operators of those sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and practices on each site which asks you to submit personal information.
Conditions of use and revisions
The function of the website of Ingelise Stuijts may change in the future and Ingelise Stuijts reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at our discretion. Any modifications that do occur will be effective upon such time as the amendments are posted on the website. Users shall be deemed to accept the modified policy by continuing to access the site of Ingelise Stuijts on or after the date of modification.
Disclosure of personal information
We will not disclose a user’s personal information to any other party, unless it is:
- required to do so by law
- the information is necessary to conduct a transaction between you and that person or organisation, and that transaction has been requested by you
- there are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to Ingelise Stuijts or health
- that person or organisation is an agent or contractor providing a service to Ingelise Stuijts, who will be required to maintain the same or similar privacy principles as specified in privacy legislation
- you have given us consent to do so
- it is necessary in order to complete the user’s request or answer the user’s query
What else you should know about privacy
It is recommended that, where possible, you log out of your internet session before you close your internet browser. This will make it more difficult for others to access your personal information and correspondence specifically if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or internet café.
Should you have any concerns about your privacy or any of the issues covered in this statement, please contact: Ingelise Stuijts, Banse, Kilmanagh, Co. Kilkenny